Monday, September 27, 2010

You CAN(field) Teach Toby New Tricks!




My mom and I have learned a ton over the past couple of years. One person who contributed to our learning is Charmaine’s mentor, Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Charmaine was in his Success Principles Coaching Program, and Mr. Canfield provided an endorsement for my new book, On Toby’s Terms!


I am barking up a storm to tell you that Jack is coming to Edmonton! He will be presenting at the Winspear on October 28 in the evening, and I am pawprinting a special book to give to him. We are one of the sponsors of the event, and Charmaine has some tickets (where you save 10% and the administrative fees). Call or email Charmaine at 780-464-3828 or charmaine@hammondgroup.biz to get your tickets now. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this event and listen to the mentor that gave us a leg up in life!



Toby the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment