We had a PAWsome time visiting Entwhistle School early on in our PAWs Across Canada Tour. The students had great questions for me about our Be a Buddy presentation:
1) How do dogs show kindness?
2) What inspired mom and dad to invite me to presentations?
3) How many students have been in my presentations?
Here's what mom and dad said....
1) Dogs are just accepting... they don't judge...they don't criticize...they don't gossip.... They simply accept people for who they are. They don't care how your hair looks, where you buy your clothes, and where you are from. This is unconditional acceptance.
2) Toby helps demonstrate unconditional acceptance and makes a memorable learning experience.
3) Several thousand so far.
On our PAWS Across Canada Tour we also attended an event at the Ice Cream Shack in Sherwood Park.
I got to meet great people including the staff that were working that day.
Toby the Pet Therapy Dog Says Be a Buddy Not a Bully, as a gift. What I love about this is that businesses are demonstrating such kindness and generosity by supporting our tour, and making a difference in this way!
What's your fave flavour?
In my book, we talk about how I accept humans as they are....even if their favorite icecream is icecream with broccoli on top! EEEEWWWWW!!!
4 PAWS Up to our partners on our PAWS Across Canada Tour.
WAY to go!