Monday, October 18, 2010

There’s always a first time

This past weekend I had another great book-signing at Chapters Strathcona in Edmonton. It was my first time to this bookstore. I was quite intrigued by the escalator and stepped on with confidence until the stairs started to move. Whoa! What’s with this? Moving stairs?
After Christopher took me up and down several times I was a pro. What a great lesson that there is always a first for everything, but only once. With a little practice and repetition, you can become a pro.
What will you try this week for the first time? How can you help someone step into something new for the first time? Just like Christopher held my leash firmly and I knew I was supported, you can do that for someone else.
Have a PAWsitive week and great success to any first times you have this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment