Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Knots Prayer



“Success comes in CANS, not can’ts” said James T. Reese more than 12 years ago at an event Charmaine co-organized. That quote has become her mantra, especially during challenging times.

It is amazing what PAWsitibilites surface when you change your language and your thoughts. A simple change from the word CAN’T to CAN changes everything! We found this prayer on the internet, that sums it all up beautifully…

The Knots Prayer

Dear God:

Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I have in my mind.
Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart.
Release me from the could nots, would nots and should nots that obstruct my life.
And most of all,
Dear God:
I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart and my life all of the am nots that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment