Imagine what it would be like if you suddenly understood how to communicate more effectively with your dog. If you better understood behavior and training techniques. What difference would it make to both your lives if you learned more about how to keep your dog healthier and happier?
Learn all this and so much more!
I was delighted to be invited to be a guest on the Canine Insight tele class with Bernie Browne and a team of incredible experts including:
- Anna Bettina from Happy Healthy Pup
- Barbara Brunner, Author of Dog-ma, the zen of slobber
- Dr Ian Dunbar, Vet, Behaviourist and Puppy Training Guru
- Judy Fridono trainer and guardian of Ricochet the SURFice dog
- Amy Burkert of Gopetfriendly.com
- Linda Tellington-Jones, Founder of the Tellington TTouch Method
- Sheryl Matthys, the Dog Expert
- Debbie Jacobs from Fearfuldogs.com
- Alecia Evans is America’s Animal Heeler
- Val Heart talks about saving on vet bills
I'll be sharing stories about how animals have impacted my life, and in Toby's case, became a teacher for me...teaching lessons of life, love and purpose. My interview is May 21, 2013.
Join us for some Pawmazing doggy insights and find out what 21 Leading Canine Experts have to give you for Free! Register here: http://thecanineinsight.com/CharmaineHammond
Team Toby- PAWsitively improving lives by teaching kindness, acceptance and respect!