Saturday, April 11, 2015

Are you getting PR for your business?



Toby the dog here!

I'm a media hound (whooops for the pun)

But seriously.

I love media!

I love how media helps share good news!

I love how media helps pets find forever family and pawsome products that help.

Mom talked to Dana Humphrey of Whitegate PR. Dana is known as The Pet Lady!

They talked about press releases, building relationships with media, how to approach media and being a rock star (like me on the media)


Dana also talked about how PR can help your business. It sure has helped ours!





So as you plan promoting your next event, product launch or business event... remember to put the tips Dana provided into action. They work!!

You can listen to mom and Dana here:


Check Out Pets Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with PAWsitive Radio on BlogTalkRadio


No comments:

Post a Comment