Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pet Friendly Places to Eat, Stay and Play in Airdrie, AB

Toby the dog here. Yup, am a dog with a blog!  Lots of imPAWtant stuff to share....

Deck this out!! Popped up to help build a deck.


 It was super fun travelling through different communities, some PAWsitively pet friendly, and some... not so much!  Airdrie Alberta had some fun pet friendly features.
Airdrie is just north of Calgary and has everything you need.... parks, trails, stores, pet spas and more!
We stayed at the Best Western which is a pet friendly hotel. They had garbage cans, great rooms, and, it is located in residential area so lots of fun places to walk with grassy areas.
The staff were pawsome and treated me like a celeb... well I kinda am.... :)

We saw this super cool mural as we were driving to a pet friendly coffee shop.  GREAT quote!


We had dinner at Subway. They have picnic tables outside so your dog can hang out with you while you eat a meal.

Met some great new friends at the dog park, which was very clean, had poop bag dispensers, and water in big bowls.  A real plus!

 Had my Go Pro video camera on so got all my new friends on film.  This pal was super interested in what I had on my back. Can't wait to see the close up of her face when dad edits the vids.

 This dog and I chased each other since we didn't have a toy to retrieve.



We stopped by and met with Kent Rupert of the City of Airdrie Economic Development Dept.  The staff let me come inside and I barked to Kent that I had arrived.... big big echo! I barked back at it.  Kent gave us great information about the city, which mom will post on another blog.  They have a ton of dog friendly walking trails, and many parks where pets are welcome.

Mom and dad loved their salad rolls from Annas, I LUVed that they were pet friendly. I got to hang outside with mom and dad and greet people who were coming in the store.  The staff kept filling up my water when they got more coffee for mom and dad.  That is PAWsome customer service!


Listen to mom as she shares our family take on traveling through Airdrie on our PAWS Across Canada tour.


New Pets Internet Radio with PAWsitive Radio on BlogTalkRadio


Thanks for visiting my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment