Friday, July 29, 2011
You Deserve A Break Today
Being a media hound (pardon the pun), a volunteer, and the star of a book (and soon to be movie star) can get tiring, even though it is a ton of fun.
The fact that I LOVE what I do and get to meet the most PAWmazing people is a bonus, and I think keeps me young.
Here are a few tips on how I keep myself energized and PAWsitive:
• Get outside and play (everyday)
• Set realistic expectations
• Surround yourself with PAWsitive people (and furry friends)
• Be like a dog with a bone and hang on tight to what (and who) are important to you
• And, be gentle to yourself, and Take A Break Every Now and Then (just like me catching some ZZZZ’s after a book signing event)