Friday, November 4, 2011

Rent me a Tux!


I have been doing a happy dance all day just thinking about tomorrow! Why? Because it is my very first time M.C.ing and event!! Okay, I'm actually the co-host but it's still a suPAW PAWsome opportunity for me.

When I first heard I didn't know how to respond. Should I bark out my excitement and approval? Should I get my Kong and play to get out my excited energy? Maybe I should bark out to mom and ask her to take me to get my tux! I decided against the last option because I already have a tail. I high PAWed mom and barked my approval like crazy. When a dog is happy, he just has to let it out!

Tonight will be very sPAWcial for me and mom. Tonight will be the first time that she and I will meet to go over our notes for the event tomorrow. We have to make sure we know what say and when. We want the Fabulous @ 50 event to be PAWsome so we can't miss our cues.

I'll tell you how it went in my post on Monday. I might even have pictures!

1 comment:

  1. That's super PAWsome! We're so happy for you both. You must have been doing your 'Happy Dance' Bet Mom was too! (WOOF woof, BARK!)
    Congrats from Kathy, Andrew and James

    ReplyDelete