Sunday, August 17, 2014

Your Eyes Might Just Say It All.... why non verbal communication matters

Toby the dog here.
Yup.
I'm a dog with a blog.


I am teaching my humans alot about communicating without words.
You see,
My best games of fetch are not the ones were humans are happily shouting "get it Toby!"

My best games are the ones where I use my eyes to tell them what I want.

I look at the kong.


Then I look at them.

Then I look at the Kong.

Then I look at my humans.

Eventually they catch on.  Make a big fuss. Then toss me the Kong.

Imagine how powerful your human communication would be if you paid attention to peoples' non verbals as well as their words.

Please remember to visit me on Twitter and Facebook   Like the page, follow me and most impawtantly.... share your pet stories with us.

Be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment