- A dog who left pawprints on hearts everywhere
- A dog who had a fetish for breaking toilet tank lids
- A dog who went to jail to raise money for kids in need
- A dog who frequently trapped himself in closets, bathrooms and any room with a door
- A dog who was so in love with life he would bark at pretty much everything
….A therapy dog
…..The star of a book and upcoming
…..The dog who taught me how to be a better person….
And, and Extra -Ordinary dog!
Here I am sharing Toby's story on Extraordinary Women TV
Talking about the inspiration to write about Toby the dog, how his story became a published book, and a soon to be motion picture. Learn how a dog who was once unruly and breaking everything in his path, became a trusted confident, an inspiration and confidence builder for patients living in a mental health facility. Host Shannon Skinner interviews Charmaine Hammond, international speaker, best selling author ("On Toby's Terms") and champion for community service. Charmaine's book "On Toby's Terms" quickly become a runaway success and will be made into a Hollywood feature film. (Interview date: June 27, 2011)
Find out more about charmaine at www.hammondgroup.biz
To learm more about Toby, check out his other videos, and follow www.ontobysterms.com or his blog http://tobytalesblog.blogspot.ca/
What makes your pet ExtraOrdinary?
Share your stories with us... we would love to feature you pet on Toby's blog and radio show.