Pets do teach us so much!
That was the topic of discussion when I was on the TPPC.TV show. You can listen in here:
What did our dog Toby teach us? You may want to sit down if you aren’t sitting already, the list is long.
• Toby taught me about patience.
• Persistence… we had to stick with it to help Toby be the dog he needed to be (and to stop destroying our house)
• Purpose was another lesson we learned from Toby. He was a dog who was always on a mission (even if that mission wasn’t clear to us)
• Unconditional love rules!
• Destruction and disasters are temporary…. Love is forever
• Perfectionism is not all that it is cracked up to be
What have you learned from your pets?
Would love to hear your comments.