Thursday, November 1, 2012

Toby's Story Goes Abroad

Toby's story was featured in the UK today on Dog Cast Radio:

Toby was our dog, our friend, our teacher, and the star of my book On Toby's Terms

During the interview I shared how Toby helped me overcome my fear of sailing, as he overcame his fear of diving into the water. Toby taught me many things, including patience, persistence, playfulness and the power and ripple effect of unconditional love.

We also talked about the role that becoming an Animal Assisted Therapy Dog (AAT) played in changing Toby's behavior from incorrigible to incredible.  


Who do you know that could benefit from the unconditional love of an animal? How has an animal impacted your life?  What is the best thing you ever learned from your pet?  We would love to hear your story! 

You Can listen here:
http://www.dogcastradio.com/episode/24328_episode-137--on-tobys-terms-the-spirit-of-the-dog-and-lizzie-owen.htm



          

No comments:

Post a Comment