Woof! Toby the dog here!
Sometimes you just need to take a break... we all need breaks... pets and humans!
Mom interviewed her friend and stress expert Dr. Ganz Ferrance, check it out here:
Here's what I say about how animals reduce stress:
- We have no hangups about taking a nap. We take guilt free naps (but often sleep with one ear open so we don't miss anything)
- We play...physical exercise reduces stress. When you play with your pet it is stress reduction x2!
- We know what you humans need....a good laugh (so we entertain you), a cuddle or simply sleeping at your feet while you watch TV or work on the computer.
I was listening in to mom and Dr Ganz talk about stress, he said:
- get enough sleep
- eat healthy
- change your mindset
- communicate clearly and resolve conflict
- feed the other aspects of your life (family, relationships, hobbies) etc.
Check out my books at www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com Mom wrote a great book Bounce Forward and co-authored GPS Your Best Life... both books full of four paws up tips!