Sunday, November 17, 2013

I made the headlines... Toby to the Rescue!

A blog written through the eyes of Toby the Dog....

I made the headlines!

I was in the news!


Here I am sporting the medal I won from Reader's Favorite ... my book Toby the Pet Therapy Dog Says Be a Buddy Not a Bully won a Gold! And...there's more!

Moms' Choice Awards gave the book their seal of approval too.... we received a Gold through Mom's Choice Awards. You can read about it here!
http://www.edmontonexaminer.com/2013/10/24/edmonton-canine-hero-tobys-kids-book-series-wins-awards

The media does a great job of finding the good news and feel good stories. and we sure appreciate how they also feature animals!

Hope you'll read the article and share it through Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or Linked In... it shows Doug the reporter that his article was enjoyed by many.

If you didn't get a chance to grab your book, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com and order from there or email us at info@theoriginalteamtoby.com and I'll have mom sign it, and she is teaching me how to PAWtograph... It might not be perfect but it will be my best effort at a pawtograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment